Importan information regarding COVID-19
During these times, the health and safety of our customers is our priority. We have, therefore, taken the decision to close our West Ryde location until further notice. This is due to our West Ryde shop being in close proximity to our Newington shop and having similar trading hours to our Balmain shop. The Sewing Basket shops at Newington and Balmain are still open for trading and even with our reliance on our casual staff we do not have sufficient resources to open all three shops at this time.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but please rest assured that you can still come to our Balmain and Newington shops to stock up on all your favourites.
We have introduced several additional precautionary measures to reduce risks, and ensure hygiene standards are met in our stores, including:
- Hand sanitisers are available in all locations for use.
- To encourage social distancing, we are limiting the number of customers in the shops to 10 people.
- When possible, we will avoid handling customer’s transaction cards and instead invite you touch the terminal with your card.
- Avoiding any physical contact with customers.
- Donations are paused for the time being.