Get help with bringing your NDIS plan to life.
You’ve signed up for your first NDIS plan. What now?
With so many NDIS options and service providers available, it can be difficult to decide which services are right for you – and how to connect to them.
This is where Achieve Australia support coordinators can help. They can support you to put your NDIS plan into action, using your choice of providers.
Regardless of who our support coordinators work for, they are required to provide you with impartial advice.
Best of all, you can ask for Support Coordination funding as part of your first NDIS plan. Not everyone is funded for it, but anyone can request it.
You can suggest as much Support Coordination in your plan as you think you need. The NDIS will assess funding for it on a case-by-case basis.
Achieve Support Coordinators are experts in the NDIS,
and the range and abilities of service providers in the market.
Our Support Coordinators come from varied backgrounds including psychology, behaviour support, social networking, front-line support, community living management and day programs.
All are experienced in navigating NDIS rules and funding requirements. They are fully qualified to provide you with unbiased advice, tailored to your individual needs.
You will be well informed about your options – therefore confident of making the best choices for your needs, or the needs of those you care for.
Ask Achieve Australia’s Support Coordination team for help with:
- Managing financial resources to obtain the best outcomes from your plan.
- Liaising with the NDIA to obtain the supports and funding you require. This includes lodging plan reviews when the amount of funding is incorrect or insufficient in your current plan.
- Choosing services and service providers to realise your plan.
- Obtaining new specialised and customised equipment, or repairing old equipment using NDIS funding.
- Getting information on accessing learning, personal development and leisure activities in your area.
Discover more about Support Coordination
We’d love to talk to you about our wide range of support coordination capabilities for people with disabilities.
If you would like to know more about, call us on 1300 22 44 38 or you can enquire now from the website.