My Home drop-in support services are designed to support individuals who live in family homes, have transitioned to, or who want to transition to more independent living arrangements.
Drop-in support facilitates independent living by:
- Providing assistance with daily tasks like cooking and cleaning
- Offering in-home care from trained professionals
- Facilitating community access
- Increasing social connections
- Supporting the management of health and wellbeing
Our qualified support staff go to the people we support in their own home, where they are most comfortable. The services are NDIS registered and funded through individuals’ support plans.