Choose where you live and who you live with through My Home, Achieve Australia’s specialist disability accommodation and support service. Choice and control over these parts of your life will help turn the place you live into somewhere you can truly call home.
My Home is NDIS funded accommodation, living and support services designed to assist people with disability to live as independently as possible.
Our My Home services include:
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Shared and individual disability accommodation options
- Short term accommodation and respite
- Supported community and group home options
- Drop-in support
- Community access support
- Specialist service access
We take the time to understand the individual needs of each person we support and cater their plans to best meet their unique needs. To help your search for a new home, you can view our current vacancies.