Maintain your health and enjoyment of life
My Wellbeing is our newest set of services. It will support your ongoing physical and mental health so you can be fully involved in and enjoy your daily life.
We can support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing. You will be assisted by our team of medical and allied health practitioners who will remain in touch and help you to monitor and manage your ongoing wellbeing.
Achieve offers a full range of support services to students with disabilities. As an experienced NDIS provider we have the skill sets required to help you through the uncertain period after leaving school and entering the workforce.
Transition to Work
Transitioning to life after school can be a daunting time for many students with disabilities. If you are about to leave school and have Transition to Work funding, our two-year program is for school-leavers and provides support, training, education, planning and skills – everything you need to be ready for the workplace.
The program includes visits and work experience in different workplaces. We work with vocational teachers to develop employment opportunities for you. We can also provide you with training in the skills you’re interested in developing, whether it be IT or clerical, administration or working with numbers.
We assist you with:
- Developing work skills through work experience placements
- Enrolling in training courses
- Travel training
- Personal development
- Learning about work rights and responsibility
- Learning about workplace safety
- Enhancing self-esteem and independence
- Participating in work site visits
- Providing in-house training, and
- Development of an individual career plan
- Whether or not you use these skills right away in a workplace, they’ll be useful in your life and challenge you to reach new heights.
Let us help you make the move from school to work and start you on a pathway to the life and career you want.
Got a question? Get in touch today and someone from the team at Achieve will contact you.