Daily living supports for people with disability
Drop-in Support services are designed to assist people with disability to live independently in their own homes or to move to more independent living arrangements. You may live on your own, with family, or in another shared living environment.
Our services can help you with:
- Housekeeping such as cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, and gardening
- Personal care such as showering and dressing
- Shopping and meal planning
- Maintaining relationships with family and friends
- Creating new friendships and social connections
- Attending medical or hospital appointments
- Finding employment and going to work
- Budgeting and banking
- General health and wellbeing
We currently provide Drop-in Support services in the areas surrounding Hornsby, Epping, Ryde, Lismore, Casino and surrounding areas as well as other locations on request.