Live the way you want with My Life
Achieve’s My Life service offers a range of options. You can engage in self-discovery, pursue passions and interests, and learn new skills – all in ways that best suit your goals and to make it possible for you.
To be able to live a life that you want, Achieve will help you
- Explore and find solutions to suit your needs;
- Engage in activities of your choice; and
- Create opportunities for you.
Achieve will work with you to explore a range of activities and supports you may want, to help you achieve more daily.
Activities may include but not be limited to:
- Learning new skills to build your confidence: literacy and numeracy, travel training, computing, cooking, and independent living;
- Being out and about in the community: swimming, sailing, camping, photography, music, art and drama; and
- Exploring work options: transitioning to work, volunteering, and work experience.
When you are supported by Achieve we ensure that you are assisted in a way that best suits you, placing you at the centre of all decision making about your life.
Our specialist team will work with you to design a service or activity of your choice. They will provide the support you need to help you to build confidence to pursue your goals and passions in life.
No matter how you want to live your life, contact us today to discuss how we can help.
Please click here for more information with regards to Student with Disabilities