Awards & Recognition
Achieve Australia has emerged as one of the leading not-for-profit organisations for people with disability in New South Wales.
Our work has been recognised with the following awards:
- 2014 NSW Business Chamber Business Leader, State Finalist (Decision due late November 2014)
- 2014 NSW Business Chamber Business Leader, North Eastern Region
- 2013 NSW Business Chamber Excellence in Innovation State Finalist
- 2013 NSW Business Chamber Excellence in Innovation Regional Winner
- 2012 NSW Business Chamber Employer of Choice Regional Finalist
- 2012 City of Ryde Volunteer Recognition Award
- 2012 John Alexander MP Volunteer Recognition Award
- 2012 Hornsby Shire Heritage Award (Category B – Sensitive Alterations and Additions to a heritage Item for the adaptive re-use of Araluen)
- 2011 City of Ryde Volunteer Recognition Group Award for Volunteer Service (for the Opportunity Shop)
- 2011 Workability International Photographic Competition (Third Place)
- 2006 The Prime Minister’s Employer of the Year Awards (Finalist – Hornsby Challenge)
- 2006 City of Ryde Access Award
If you would like to talk to someone from Achieve Australia please contact us.